Track SMS, call logs, GPS location, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Viber, applications and many more.DownloadFree trial
- You need to check the version of Android OS installed on your mobile device. It can be done by going to Settings tab and then About Device/ About Phone option. You can scroll down to see the OS version installed on the mobile phone.
- You will be required to enable android device for installation of non-market apps. This can be done by going to Settings > Security. Tap the checkbox next to Unknown sources for allowing the installation of non market apps. For older versions, this can be found at Settings > Applications. This step might not be required for every mobile device. Return to home screen after finishing this step.
- Tap on Browser icon for opening internet browser. Install SpyBubble app on the device by downloading the setup.
- Select Downloading option and it will begin automatically.
- Check downloads folder on the mobile and begin installation. SpyBubble will begin to get installed.
- The final screen appears when Spy Bubble is completely installed.
- Tap on Open button for launching SpyBubble for configuring the monitoring options. Fill in the login details and proceed for invisible spying.
When you go to control panel, go to Phone App screen and type login, password and click on Login button to get all the details.