In order to enhance privacy and restricting your children or others from viewing some specific websites on your iPhone safari/ chrome with IOS 7/8 you can use the following method.
- Go to the setting tab and open it.
- Click on general and second click on restrictions.
- Under restriction tab you will see website button, click on it and you will be provided with various websites.
- Select the option of add a website and enter the names of websites you want to block.
- After entering the websites and URLs enter a password.
- You can add a title like “www.abc.com” for blocked and restricted websites and URLs.
- If you select the option of “specific websites only”. User of your phone will be able to open only the specified websites.