Advancement in technology has made our lifestyle leisurely and internet is a big platform where everybody can find anything of his interest. As there are positive aspects of social networks there are negative ones also. If your child uses social media like Facebook, you must supervise all his activities because there are chances that your underage kid watches inappropriate adult content. For the security of your child from harmful effects of Facebook you can use following steps as parental controls.
- Login to your child account from the device he/she uses and select Account Settings and then click on
- Privacy settings OR view settings.
- You will be provided with multiple options in settings tab select the option according to your choice.
- Who can send you messages.
- Who can send you friend request.
- Who can see your education and work
- Who can see your current city or hometown
- Who can see your likes, activities and other connections